I deployed the application up on Heroku and, assuming I havent hit my free limit of resources, you can see it in action here.
This is the next iteration of Darrandyford whereby I took the Java/libGDX codebase from that project and converted it over to Godot and GDScript. Similar to Darrandyford, I am currently the primary developer. This project is still actively in progress.
A Java (LibGDX) game I worked on with a coworker. I was the primary developer and also did the sound, music, and some of the artwork.
A Rust (Piston framework) game project I was working on to learn the Rust language and game development ecosystem.